|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Admission to Tate Collection||Free|
Entry is free except for major exhibitions.
Tate Liverpool is the home of the National Collection of Modern Art in the north. Located on the Albert Dock within easy walking distance from the City centre, Tate Liverpool is one of the most visited galleries outside of London.
The gallery stages a changing programme of special exhibitions throughout the year, which bring together artworks from all over the world. In recent years artists featured in Tate Liverpool’s special exhibitions have included Gustav Klimt, Pablo Picasso, René Magritte and Claude Monet.
The gallery also offers large displays of work from the National Collection free of charge. The Collection features the work of artists including L.S. Lowry, Marcel Duchamp, Barbara Hepworth, Henry Moore and William Blake, making Tate Liverpool the ideal place to visit your favourite artwork or discover something new.
Visitors can also attend one of our special events, entertain the family with our children's activities, or simply enjoy the magnificent views across the Albert Dock from the onsite café. If you’re looking for a souvenir or a special gift, call in to the Tate Shop for a wide range of postcards, prints and books.
However you choose to experience the gallery, Tate Liverpool is the perfect place to relax, be inspired and have fun.
- Car Parking
- Disabled Access
- Free Admission
- Groups accepted - Minimum 10, maximum 150.
- Guide Dogs Permitted - Tate Liverpool welcomes guide dogs and hearing dogs.
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - Touch tours of an exhibition are also available with prior booking.
- Large Parties
- Schools Accepted
- Visitor Centre
Map & Directions
- National Awards DisabledGo 2013
- Green Tourism Awards Green Business Tourism Award (Silver) 2013
- VAQAS VB Attraction VAQAS
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Opening and closing times may vary during exhibitions, please check the website for specific opening times and days. Closed on Good Friday and 24–26 December